I have been so disappointed all week because the builders haven't been out since Tues. Well, they showed up just as I got there to drop the kids off this morning. I was so excited. They did so much today. They got almost all the rest of the roof on and they framed out the rooms. That is so exciting to see. Now it is easier to figure out where everything is going to be.
Today was also Brad's Friday off, so he was out there all day. All week he has been working on getting Jon's room painted. Then today, he painted our room. I love the color we picked out and with the trim it looks really nice. I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dianne!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! And for sharing yours! Your children are beautiful!!! They look like they get along well from the photos. I hope you will be able to post more photos of them soon...but I know it is hard to post regularly with only 1 child, so it must be triple difficult with three!
Post a Comment