I thought I would add a couple pictures from New Year's Day. The first one is of Libby. We were eating lunch at the table. She was sitting right beside me and I hear this flurry of activity and I look over and that is how she was. We all just laughed and then I got up and got the camera. We were laughing, she wasn't. This is so typical for this poor child. She just can't help but be clutzy, so the bad mom that I am just had to take a picture of it. When we are out in public and she falls out of her chair (believe me, this has happened many times) everyone is all concerned and asking if she is okay and we just roll our eyes. I honestly think she can't help it, the poor thing.
The next 2 pictures are of Ally helping Daddy. Brad is cleaning up all of my dad's old tools that were left in the basement when we took over the house. Some of them were really rusty and he is making them look all new and shiny.
Oh, I wanted to tell this story from dinner on New Year's Day. My mom made pork and sauerkraut and I made up mashed potatoes and corn. All of the food was on the table and we were getting ready to sit down and Brad realized we needed more napkins in the holder. So, he was filling the holder and dropped it, right onto Ally's plate(only about a foot.) Her plate shattered, it was such a loud noise, it scared all of us. Luckily, only one of the larger pieces landed on the food, but the rest was across the whole table under the food and pieces flew all the way into the kitchen over to the other end of the kitchen. It was unbelievable. And what a job cleaning up all of those tiny pieces.
2 comments:
OMGoodness!!! You have some very interesting, and exciting dinners :)
Terrye in FL
wow...you guys were so fortunate that no one was hurt in the great napkin holder incident!
Post a Comment