Sisters hugging each other!!!! We enjoy this when we see it because it doesn't happen very often.
Ally posing in one of her favorite shirts. This girl loves to pose for pictures. Any time the camera is out, she's there.
The girls love their bunk beds. 
Jon before church. Isn't he so cute????
Libby came out of children's church with this. She loved it. She wore the belt all day.
We have had a couple of really nice days and the kids got to play outside. Here is Jon on the ground where he usually ends up. I really think his walking is becoming more steady by walking on the uneven ground outside.
Ally posing again!!!

Libby doing what she loves to do the most, digging and playing with rocks.

I love this shirt he got from my niece for Christmas. I wanted to get a good picture of it before it gets too warm to wear it anymore. Of course, he's not so happy about the picture, obviously.
Just a cute smile.
I found these little "crocs" (not really, they are a very cheap version of them), but I think he looks so cute in them.Well, Jon had his 18 month appointment today. He is 30 inches tall and weighs 21 lbs. 2 oz. He is only in the 3rd -5th percentile for his weight and height. And the poor thing got 3 shots today.
1 comment:
again...cute photos of your family! your son is such a little peanut...and i love his hair. sweet photo of the girls hugging....keep that one on the fridge as a reminder!
Post a Comment