Thursday, June 12, 2008

2nd Day of Summer Vacation

Yesterday was my first day off and I really did not do much. My poor kids, I felt bad for not doing much with them, but I just wanted to rest. First of all, I had some stomach thing going on, so I really wasn't feeling well. I did get all of my new recipes written out and all of my coupons clipped, though. And we read books last night and played on the porch for awhile until it was almost dark.

Big sis reading a book to little bro.


Yummy hotdogs!!!! I made hotdogs for lunch. I really need to go grocery shopping, so we have more choices for lunch, now that we are home everyday. And somehow we all ended up with red shirts on today (but you won't have the pleasure of seeing my red shirt.) Okay, not somehow, truthfully, once the first 2 had red shirts on, I decided that the other 2 should too.



Of course, I have 2 full days off and my supervisor called this morning and asked me to come in at 9 tomorrow morning to help map out the summer runs. Oh, well, any little money will help.

1 comment:

Tish said...

I was getting on to tell you how to put your text before a photo (because I forgot to do so lasttime i visited) , but I see you learned how!

you are so good to clip coupons...i always forget to take them with me to the store.