I really wish I could figure out how to write before the pictures, but I haven't figured that out yet.
Anyway, it was so hot today. Tomorrow it is supposed to start cooling down, it will be nice for some relief.
A went to the dentist today. She loves it there and does not have a problem going. She has 4 loose teeth. I hope she doesn't lose them all at once. And she is still waiting on one of her 6 year molars. She has always been a little late getting her teeth. And the best news of all, NO CAVITIES!!!! L goes next week for her first visit to the dentist. I hope she loves it just as much as A does.
In the fall, when shorts season was over , I took all of J's 12 month clothes to Goodwill, thinking for sure that he would not still be in that size. I was so wrong. He needs 18 month tops, but his bottoms are still 12 month. So today, we went to Walmart and bought new shorts. Of course, I had A along and she picked out new shirts and summer pajamas for him too. She was so excited and she didn't ask for anything for herself, so I didn't mind buying the extra things for him. J. turned 20 months old yesterday.
2 comments:
oh, i did almost the same clothe sthing with matthew! i thought for sure he would move up a size for summer, so for his b-day i had people buy him 24mo shorts. he grew up but not out, so they don't fit!
i love the photo of your boy in his pajamas!
your kids are so cute! here's what I do...put the pictures on first and then write..that seems to work....usually;)
Post a Comment