Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ally's Thanksgiving Party

Today was Ally's Thanksgiving party at school. She decided to go as a Pilgrim. Now, I absolutely dislike trying to figure out how to dress her up as certain things. I am NOT good at it. So, I was looking online yesterday to get ideas. I came up with one. Thank you very much to my mom who spent her whole afternoon and evening making Ally a long skirt. Ally loves it. She didn't even change when she got home from school and she asked me if she can wear the skirt to church. This is the child that fights with me EVERY Sunday about wearing a dress or skirt to church.

The first two pictures are great. They were taken before she went to school this morning and I made her put on the hat. She hated it and was mad at me, thus the pictures. I didn't make her wear it to school.
The other pictures I took when I visited for a little while during the party. The picture of the flags, she took, I have no idea why.







No comments: