Saturday, November 1, 2008

Random Pictures

These are just some random pictures from last Sunday afternoon. For some reason, Ally was really getting into last years Halloween makeup.





1 comment:

Andrea said...

Red must have been the big color this year! I have to admit..I would have LOVED the lame' Supergirl Costume as a child. It really is cool.
I went down and read a few posts.
I totally relate to your 'infert. stinks'.we have had 10 mis-carr's.
We have friends who have 12 children. She can walk by a pair of his pants and get pregnant, and then she would let her babies crawl out of the church and into the parking lot, because she wasn't watching them. I would just get sooooo angry, but now we see that GOD meant for us to grow our family in another way. I am so grateful for HIM and HIS wisdom. I wouldn't have missed this for the world.
Your babies are beautiful.
I LOVE the make-up job.
Come back and visit us again.

Andrea